We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to head up our marketing and PR strategies across the business. Working from our London studio by Tower Bridge, you will also be responsible for promoting our Brighton and Hong Kong studio initiatives.
Conran and Partners is a collaborative team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation. Founded by British design icon Sir Terence Conran, the practice has a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring buildings and interiors. It will be a dynamic and diverse role which requires an understanding of design at all scales and across all sectors.
Reporting to our Senior Partner and Practice Director, and working closely with our senior team, you will be expected to integrate closely with our design teams and our external PR agency. You will also be engaging positively with our clients.
With the support of the Practice Director you will be responsible for recruiting and managing a junior marketing assistant to your requirements.
You will help the Partners to define and implement our marketing strategy, and directly manage our digital and social media platforms, as well as provide new business support and coordinate PR. This will include working closely with our client marketing teams, coordinating RFPs, PQQs and competitions, managing awards submissions, photography, marketing collateral, coordinating client events, industry event attendance, speaking opportunities, coordinating press releases and activities through to being at the heart of studio culture by supporting and suggesting social events and raising project awareness within the studio.
Other skills and experience you will possess include:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing within the architecture and interior design profession.
• An understanding of marketing and communications principles as applies to a creative business.
• Meticulous organisational skills; ability to work independently and proactively, as well as being able to handle demands, targets and pressured situations effectively and in good humour.
• Confident communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with the senior team and clients.
• Enthusiastic, dependable, impeccable attention to detail and a desire to provide an unrivalled level of service to colleagues and stakeholders.
• Detailed knowledge and working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as proven knowledge and working proficiency of Microsoft Office.
• A strong proven graphic ability and eye is an advantage.
This is a full-time position. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
Application deadline: 15th February 2019.
Conran and Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please apply in writing including a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter stating both current and expected salaries to: email@example.com and clearly mark the subject heading ‘FAO Katy Clarke – Marketing Manager Recruitment’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.